FBT Gym contacted Lockers.ie looking for new lockers to be installed into their state of the art gym. Choosing the correct locker with the right colour chose was so important to the client....
Inset Doors - System 2200Our range of gym and leisure lockers
The System 2200 range of lockers is suitable for wet or dry use with extruded anodised aluminium door frame uprights and a single piece curved aluminium body. The "inset" style door provides a visual contrast to the frame structure.
Features of Inset Doors - System 2200
- Frame and body assembly: unique extruded door frame uprights are formed from heavy gauge aluminium. Rounded profile allows easy bag deposit and removal.
- Doors manufactured from Solid Grade Laminate (SGL).
- Curved single piece body shell is hygenic and user-friendly with no sharp edges or dirt trap corners.
- Mouldings: high quality polypropylene top, shelf, and base have lattice structure for maximum strength and security.
- Hinges: strong, heavy-duty, full-length hinge assembly built into locker frame provides a high level of security. Plastic shrouding maintains tidy appearance while automatic door closure reduces risk of injuries.
- Locker produced with inset doors fitted in to a high specification aluminium door-frame giving a very high level of strength and security.
- 300m and 400mm wide door options available
Click here for System 2200 Spec SheetSpec Sheet