Inset Doors - System 2200
The System 2200 range of lockers is suitable for wet or dry use with extruded anodised aluminium door frame uprights and a single piece curved aluminium body. The "inset" style door provides a visual contrast to the frame structure.
Features of Inset Doors - System 2200
- Frame and body assembly: unique extruded door frame uprights are formed from heavy gauge aluminium. Rounded profile allows easy bag deposit and removal.
- Doors manufactured from Solid Grade Laminate (SGL).
- Curved single piece body shell is hygenic and user-friendly with no sharp edges or dirt trap corners.
- Mouldings: high quality polypropylene top, shelf, and base have lattice structure for maximum strength and security.
- Hinges: strong, heavy-duty, full-length hinge assembly built into locker frame provides a high level of security. Plastic shrouding maintains tidy appearance while automatic door closure reduces risk of injuries.
- Locker produced with inset doors fitted in to a high specification aluminium door-frame giving a very high level of strength and security.
- 300m and 400mm wide door options available
Click here for System 2200 Spec SheetSpec Sheet