FBT Gym contacted Lockers.ie looking for new lockers to be installed into their state of the art gym. Choosing the correct locker with the right colour chose was so important to the client....
Plant On Door System 2000
The System 2000 range of Lockers and Cubicles provides a Locker Room package where good looks can be achieved within a budget, without sacrificing strength and security. The package is suitable for both wet or dry area use.
Features of Plant On Door System 2000
- Frame and body assembly: unique extruded door frame uprights are formed from heavy gauge aluminium. Rounded profile allows easy bag deposit and removal.
- Doors manufactured from Solid Grade Laminate (SGL).
- Curved single piece body shell is hygenic and user-friendly with no sharp edges or dirt trap corners.
- Mouldings: high quality polypropylene top, shelf, and base have lattice structure for maximum strength and security.
- Hinges: strong, heavy-duty, full-length hinge assembly built into locker frame provides a high level of security. Plastic shrouding maintains tidy appearance while automatic door closure reduces risk of injuries.
- 300m and 400mm wide door options available.
Click here for System 2000 Spec SheetSpec Sheet